The Tower complements existing attractions, as well new developments, with an accessible way for any visitor to climb to a height of up to 115′ feet and enjoy the view.
Whether situated among the trees, by the seaside or in an urban area, the Nautilus Tower offers an inclusive experience for recreation, education and observation.
- Simplified construction from low maintenance hot-dipped galvanized steel with streamlined fabrication and construction times.
- Seven foot wide ADA (American Disabilities Act) accessible ramp plus a staircase that can be used for access and fitness.
- Small footprint with low-to-no soil disturbance and no guy wire hazards.
- Engineered for high wind loads. Drawings and installation approved for US.
- Modular with optional features and add-ons to serve your specific audience.
- Revenue-generating opportunities through sponsorship partners, advertising placement or rental as a cell tower
Tower Add Ons
- Staircase Challenge Elements
- No impact foundations – ideal for public lands and preservation areas
- Central Slide
- Dual Slides
- Canopy Walkways
- Via Ferrata
The Nautilus Tower is an inclusive attraction available to any visit. It’s gentle slope allows participants of all ages and modalities to experience the attraction. Small footprint and no impact foundations allow the Nautilus Tower to be installed in any environment. The installation process allows the Nautilus Tower to be built in difficult to access locations with minimal heavy machinery.
The first Nautilus Tower is scheduled to open in the US in 2023.
More information can be found here.